Uncover the Powerful Leader within you in 30 days
and completely change the way you think about yourself.
Here is your opportunity to start the year in the best possible way. Join the YES Group 2022 Leadership Challenge - it starts January 2nd (launch event now recorded for you).
Click the link to APPLY NOW and completely change the impact you make on the world!
Answers about the Leadership Challenge are in the FAQ below.
Best of all your participation in this January Challenge is FREE!
I look forward to having you on the challenge as we all supercharge our personal leadership journey in 2022
I believe everyone is a leader.
There has never been a greater need for leadership than right now. Leadership isn't simply about being in charge, it is an attitude, showing up, taking responsibility.
Everyone is leading their life in some way... Are you thinking leadership? What me?... YES YOU!
Let us get you from where you are now to fully owning your leadership identity!
In many situations in our lives we require leadership skills, whether that be inspiring others, empowering others, listening, taking responsibility with our actions and in situations.
It is our role as leaders of our own lives, to ignite and nurture ourselves and those around us! To apply ourselves to the best of our endeavours to be the best version of ourselves, then we are a role model for others and thus a leader.
We want to help you uncover your personal leadership strength and show you the power and resources that come from achieving your goals and changing your habits, step by step.
Over the month of January, the YES Group will be combining our team and community efforts, with our decades of experience, to facilitate a challenge that reflects what is important to you.
Commit to a month of Leadership based online workshops, personal development coaching and surround yourself with the accountability and support you need to overcome your barriers and challenges to become the leader your were born to be.
You will leave this challenge with new healthy habits created, a fully owned leadership identity and a tool bag of leadership skills that you can use in any situation.
Ready to join?
Complete your Sign up and the link below NOW to access December bonus sessions before the challenge begins.
FAQ for Your Personal Leadership Challenge
How much time do I need to commit to the challenge?
- You will need to commit to 1.5 hours workshop on Sunday at 7 PM. (recorded but best experienced live as interactive).
- A 30 minute buddy session each week.
- 5 mins a day to track your own progress.
- In your own time, developing your goals and completing tasks you decide to commit to.
- There are plenty of pop up bonus sessions where you can learn from your peers (optional, but recommended you attend as many as possible, again recorded for you).
Do I need to have an active YES Group membership to complete the challenge?
- The challenge is open to Members and Non Members at this time. We do have a capacity when we are near it will be members who get the places.
- There is no charge for the challenge, our request is that only you commit the time to helping others on their journey, as well as your own.
What will I get from doing the challenge?
- You will leave this challenge with new positive habits created, a fully owned leadership identity, a mindset enhanced and strengthened. Leadership skills honed.
- Enthusiasm to take action
- New connections
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Interact better with others through self leadership practices
Who else will be doing the challenge with me?
- People completing the challenge will generally be people who want to improve their lives and the lives of those around them.
- People who are looking to make healthy positive changes, and those who want to learn about how to lead and motivate themselves and others better.
- The age range and background of the participants will vary, we will do our best to match people up for the Buddy-UP accountability sessions, who will work well together and have complimentary skills and attributes.
If I am not paying for the challenge, how is it funded? Are you going to try and sell me something?
- We believe after a month you'll want to stay with us and at the end of the month we will encourage you to join as an annual member.
Where will the sessions /workshops be taking place?
- People from all over the world are signed up and all of our events will be taking place via Zoom so you just need a laptop or phone and good internet connection.
- You will be sent the link to join the Zoom call prior to the event, if you need any help getting set up, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will be leading the workshops?
- We have experienced and knowledgeable facilitators and coaches who will be leading the workshop sessions on Sundays.
- Lead facilitator and curator of the challenge is the YES Group founder Karl Pearsall.
Is the leadership challenge just for personal or for business purposes?
- We believe that leadership applies to all areas of your life. The challenge will benefit people in Leadership roles within their professional live, as well as people who are simply looking to make improvements in all areas of their life, for example making changes to habits or achieving a personal goal.
- At the beginning of the challenge, you will set intentions or desired outcomes to achieve over the month, and then be supported to achieve them!
What is the format of the challenge and how does it work?
The Peer-to-Peer Framework and KEYS to Your Success:
Identifying your challenge, how does it link to your medium term goals and vision, who else is involved, what does success looks like, what motivates you and why is this important. What do you need to build into your day and where must you be consistent.
Connection with a supportive peer group
This supportive peer group is available to you throughout the challenge. It is up to you to build relationships and attend you sessions. Reaching out to others is encouraged you will connect with those who are on a similar journey of leadership development as you.
Our new Member Platform, allows you to connect with and share with other members easily.
The Members exchange where you can access, specific support, education and coaching during the challenge is also where you can share who you are and what you can bring to the table.
Buddy-UP - Accountability framework
All of the current research points us towards accountability and a peer group who support us, as one of the best ways to achieve our goals and make new habits stick.
Use the Buddy-UP accountability method to embed new habits.
Review Your success and Celebrate
We know by the end of the month, you will have worked hard, challenged your existing beliefs to come up with new ones, overcome barriers, stepped outside your comfort zone and been vulnerable and open. Through all of that you will have made some significant changes in your life for the better - that is worth celebrating!
What if I can’t make it to one or more of the sessions?
- We encourage everyone to attend all of the sessions (most are interactive) and be available and committed to the program throughout the month. This ensures a great experience and maximum results for everyone throughout the program. We understand that things happen, so if you can’t make it to a scheduled event, just let us know email@example.com and we will work with you to find a solution